Do you know Jung Dayeon? :)
The hottest fitness queen in Korea..In 2003, at age of 38, Jung Dayeon's figure has been voted as the "most ideal women figure" in Korea and Japan...
I am still amazed about her body transformation at a age close to 40.
And now I am one of her fans~!!!
I am not really into "Weight loss", however looking healthy and fit is one of my top goals.
I do not like boring repetitive movement.. or overloaded crazy exercises..I never used the free Gym in our building...
I am surprised that I actually love Jung Dayeon Figure Robics exercise and have been practicing it ...(with enjoyment)
Here is some quick background of our fitness queen:
Jung Dayeon is the mother of two children. After marriage, her weight rose from 48 kg to 68 kg. The trigger lead her to body reshape journey is that her husband said in dream-"I really miss the way you look before marriage". She worked on her own weight loss aerobics, 3 months later, her body has undergone tremendous change....Wow
I lost about 5 pounds in 2 months and my belly becomes much flatter and stronger last year while I was practicing it weekly. My hip is used to be FLAT.. very FLAT.. After keep practicing the lower body session, I see a curve there!
If you are like me...Who is "too awesome for GYM".., who does not like too much exercise, who thinks making the trip to gym takes too much effort... This home-exercise might be something working for you too.
Below are reasons why I love Jung Dayeon Figure Robics:
1. It is fun..It has 4 different sets of exercises (For different purpose).. you can rotate on different exercise... I love how her exercise embraced dancing movement in it too!
2.It is easy to follow. I love how it progress from very easy to hard exercise... at first 15 mins, it is so easy I doubt about its effects then the last 10 mins just get me sweat so much, in a happy way!
3.It takes 20 - 30 mins to finish one set of exercises.
4. There is a bridge/small break between each 5 mins of exercise..So I do not feel over burned at all... Really works for me!
5.It is Sexy! :)
6. I fee awesome after exercise~
7. Last but not least, the result lasts... my tummy still feels tight during my lazy period.
I read many blogs about her before practicing Jung Dayeon Figure Robics. I will share with you my favorite blogger story here.
1. 马克妈妈 Mark's Mom. (Click to read her blog written in Chinese) over millions views!
Source from :
8 months after Mark's Mama (MMM) giving birth, she weighed around 68kg. She started work out and lost 10 kg in 2 months by 30 Mins brisk walking everyday + diet control. However after fast fat burning in her body, her figure was still flabby and skin was loosen.. Then she replaced brisk walking with Jung Dayeon Figure Robics @home. After 3 months, she got FIT , skin got tight again! :)
1. The dumbbell is best to lose fat in arms and tighten breast shape. However do not do it everyday.
2.Try to do it everyday for 1 month and its likely you will see the difference in your body.
3. Only dance one set per day.
4.For squat exercise, your knee should not go further than your toe...
5.While hold a dumbbell, keep your wrist straight is the key!
Its quite inspiring !
At last, we will end with 6 beliefs Jung Dayeon holds and shared with us:
1. Start right now, it is never too late! With the right approach, you will not regain weight, and no matter how old are you, you can always look slim in a great way!
2. Do not go on dieting! Inner beauty is what lasts. Because light from the interior exudes beauty, which is essential!How can you be beautiful while you do not care about good food?
3. For the purposes of weight loss, "pain is the mother of failure!" If you are not happy, you will not be able to stick to your practice and it wont go smoothly.
4. To have attractive beautiful body, do exercise is absolutely indispensable. There is a difference between Thin and attractive body figure.
5. Do not take age as an excuse, no matter how old you are, you need to "dress up" and "want to be attractive." This is the anti-aging formula.
6. Do not restricted to the concept of "lose weight = weigh less " concept! If possible, immediately throw away your scales!
below is another blogger written in Chinese worthy to check out: (with google translator)
Lets all work out happily for a great body!!